- In Greece, authorization for the use of soil conditioners is not required as long as the conditions of the Y.A. 217217 8.1.2004 (ΦΕΚ 35 Β, 16.1.2004) are met.
- Authorization is not required in Germany, as it is authorized in another country member of the EU.
- There is authorization in Austria as an organic fertilizer (see here).
Method of utilizing liquid wastes of high organic load by co-composting - humification with solid organic wastes and agricultural by-products.
Waste treatment method from olive oil mills and production of organohumus material
Authorization in organic agriculture
- Greece: Approval from the Ministry of Rural Development, protocol number 1142/69745 16/9/2013 (see here).
- Germany: Approval for the use in Organic Agriculture (see here). Updated certificate from the authority of approved organic materials www.betriebsmittelliste.de
- Austria: Approval for the use in Organic Agriculture (see here). Updated certificate from the authority of approved organic materials www.infoxgen.com